Thank you Mikkel

• I got to thinking the other night - thanks to you @Mikkel @administrators, I've had a hell of a lot of enjoyment for many, many years. You created a game that I still immensely enjoy today. Through all the complaining and bitching throughout the years I think it's time you were thanked for all your efforts to create this game. With life priorities changing, in the next few months I will likely not be nearly as active in 2021, but I just wanted to thank you for all these years. I hope you are doing well. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

• Administrators

Thanks likewise, there will be news on ob soon, I can't tell too much

• @dontquitman said in Thank you Mikkel:

are you really quitting because my annoying style took your manhood so badly that you quit in the 11th round?

come on. man up and adjust.

No. I wrote this before that fight. I genuinely wanted to thank Mikkel for all these years. This is not a retirement post.

You fought well and are a great boxer. You caught me on a night with zero patience. I will adjust. Take care to you as well. No hard feelings. You were the better man tonight.

• @admin said in Thank you Mikkel:

Thanks likewise, there will be news on ob soon, I can't tell too much

Great news Mikkel and I really mean it - you created something really special here. Congratulations to you. I look forward to the news.

• Global Moderator

@dontquitman Lmao @ makin people quit, this ain't real life 😂

• @Faker I think people that play boxing games can take it serious. I have in the past and so have you lol.
    You took it so serious, i am sure it affected you mentally at times lol.
    Its a serious sport both in real life and virtually lol

• @The-Sniper Yea frl tho thanks @mikkel this game is incredible the history and everything for a game like this to hop on for nostalgia and to have a good time n relax. It’s great too see man applaud you for the game can’t wait for the news!

• Hey, I just wanna give credit to Mikkel for developing a product that deserves so much admiration. For making a "cult classic", a game for true lovers of the sport.
    A "simple" browser based 2D game that was developed over 15 years ago but yet has immense depth and a crazy high skill ceiling. Very difficult to become good but the challenge of the climb is fun and rewarding. The small details for the boxing nerds, A+.
    I'm just now returning to the game after not playing since 2009 because somehow this game was always in the back of my mind. Being that I was just a kid back then(06-09), 11 years later as an adult analyzing the game to see if the nostalgia would hold up, I've been blown away by how great it is on so many levels.
    Long post I know, but I just felt like I had to show gratitude to someone for putting all the years time and effort into a passion project. The combination of a true old school boxing fan and programmer/developer with an emphasis on simulation boxing is what it takes to get something like this and it's something you may never see again.

Thanks for all the good times @admin @Mikkel

• Yeah for real, thank you!

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.