@admin how do you set a server up from digital ocean? Do we just buy the server have it running then we give info to you and then on would be running?
Posts made by itzcrank
RE: TOOSMOOTH FOR HOF
If there was any awards for ob I honest think toosmooth should have an award and reaper too.
Toosmooth for always being active in every era on ob has most fights and help keeping this game alive he’s always been around.I think he deserves something for how long he has been in ob community.
Well does reaper aswell deserves an award aswell no matter if it’s 3 active players or 300 reaper will always give you something to talk about. He’s a fighter you might hate his antics but it’s good for ob makes people interested and makes them come online and beat his ass. @faker he’s been doing these things for years since he joined ob and hasn’t stopped. It shows he isn’t a character it’s just who he is someone who just loves to play ob that’s why he keeps retiring every few month! Lol he’ll be back again toos and reaper got my props!
RE: WHO IS FATNY
But it's very possible if HTF and Fatny were cool like that.
I know this is an older topic to comment on but from talking to bb about this i think it’s about 99 percent sure jermain was fatny. And the thing is looking back at old forum htf has said fatny was a real good friend of his. They could of been so good of friends too pull this off. Even if jermain was actually leading vs htf(newguy) and unstop and was only down 3 to Larry at the time. While unstoppable has said only him htf and jermain was only one beating Larry consistently at the time it has to be fatny. Soon as fatny was created he was dominant beating everyone. Fstny was jermain , jermain could of easily been htf for those 4 matches to throw people off. Talking to black bear main accounts were shared back in the day so sometimes u never know who u were fighting. I think it’s fair to say fatny was jermain but we have to wait for htf to come back for a definitive answer.
Ob’s TOP 5 players
Now that ob getting pretty active just a curiosity on who you guys thinks was your toughest 5 fighters to fight against in any era that you played in. Doesn’t have to be who you think are the best 5 players on ob of all time unless u want to, but just toughest as in people styles you can never figure out or someone who you couldn’t never beat. Just to keep ob forum active and would love to see everyone’s answers mines are
- Here to Fight
- him at one because when I first started playing he was online a lot in 2010 the time where side jabbing was most used punch his style I could never crack I never beat him one time. I was new but he made me break 2 keyboards he rightfully is at my number one
I couldn’t do anything to his style he would just simple ko and outbox and make me pissed I would love to see him come back too see how I fair vs him now but at any periods of time since I played he gave me most problems on all my alts I never beat him one time. I kept creating alts to try and beat him in 4 rounder still he catches me.
- Faker ( my running mate )
- This was tuff between 3 and 2 because Faker and I dominated the game and his style is so tricky I have to be 100 percent focused or I can’t win. I truly think he can beat anyone I mean anyone that was in the ob community now. Truly frustrating he will outbox you make you throw punches then good night your out! He truly mastered ob with me. I also would love to see these guys that I named vs faker too once they got out of their rust. But he rightfully in my 2nd spot.
- One of the best ob players there was a time where he was so much better than everyone he had a 198 streak. Crazy to think about he was unbeatable for me in a period of time I couldn’t crack his style I remember he said I was going to be hof one day and he the best in the game back in 2012 I thought he was bullshitting. He leads 50+ over me in H2h only fighter ever to do that. I was young at the time and now I would love to see how his style matches up against mine now days and if he ever decided to come back and give me and faker a run for our money no reason why he shouldn’t be Number 1 on my list. Until then he’s going to be 3rd but easily can become number 1 on my list at any time.
- his style was so different he’d outbox you, pushes non stop and makes you miss just like John. Had a hard time vs fatny as a kid but surprisingly I’m only down 6 vs him. I would love to see fatny come back too see how I fair vs him now but he rightfully at my number 4 spot him and John the goat in peoples eyes and I can see why.
- Captain America/phenom
- Another guy I couldn’t figure out back in 2013 when I was a kid guy was just simply better than me . I would also love to see how he would fair vs me now days if he would only come back and fight and shake off the rust. He didn’t name himself phenom for nothing guys a beast. Back in 2013 think he was always top 3-4 on everyone’s list.
RE: Upgraded New York Server is now live!
@dontquitman who did you fight ? The server is dedicated and it runs really smooth you should test it out vs faker/nvtt/oce it would run really smooth barely without any spikes if it’s 2 good connection with Ethernet. if it lags it’s either urs connection or the other fighter you vs. Just test it out with other fighters not just one
RE: Upgraded New York Server is now live!
@Mikkel @Faker @ocelotl Server runs great! Much better than last by server but, it wasn’t the fact the last last server was bad, just wasn’t consistent but an upgrade might not even be necessary runs real smooth so far so @reaper @CapAmerica @Black_Bear @sniper @King-John, @nvtt come back now the server is up and running smooth no more excuses ! Come back and catch these ass woupings!! All of you ob 4 life ~
Complete roster of ob 2020(Confirmed)
This is just how many players logged on and was around for the year 2020 alone. Back from 2018 when I first came back there was only 5 players which was
The CRANK 2, Faker, SNIPER, Toosmooth, Reaper and John( he was always around ob jus didn’t play because he was too dominant at the time.)
Now fast forwarding to 2020, These are the players who is either active, logged on, faught at least one time , or was just around and popped their faces on ob in the year that we know about officially.
- The Crank 2
- The Sniper
- Maxie ( Big white)
- X treme skillz
- Thomas Hearns
- Adonis creed
- Mad skillz (oceltl)
- Captain America
- The reverened
- Jab Jab Jones ( old player )
- Black Bear
- Tomato rojo ( original )
- Blended Oreo( honorable mention new player )
- Forgot user ( ob3d player who was active for a while forgot username )
- SRFC ( didn’t fight but he came back and post on forum)
^ They are just the official confirmed not considering alts, there could very well be more players but they are not confirmed due to alts won’t know who is who. We have had a good amount of players log on into 2020 hopefully 2021 it will continue to improve! it went from 6 players to 30 in 2 years! ( confirms)
These next players I’m going to name are players who have been around past years from 2016-2019 that I Have not named in the previous.
- Labratory (2016)
- Fatny (2016)
- Here to Fight(2018)
- Lennox Lewis ( could be an alt ) ( 2019)
- SugarRay (2019)
- Apollo Creed (2019)
- Nigel Benn (2016)
- Yacoob (2019)
- Floyd mayweather (2018) ( most likely an alt )
We got hella players around ob now not saying they were all active but if they all stayed around and played ob would be super active again ! Anything is possible and now we have the power of social media and group chats like our discord so no one can just disappear anymore ! If I missed anyone lmk I will edit the post.
This is just something to keep track of who has been in ob. This is proof old players come back to check to see how the game is every once in a while! I didn’t even add up new players and alts so we have a little community right now let’s see what 2021 is out for!
RE: What hap to ny server?!
@admin yea I’ll donate aswell, along with others I was talking too and I know if you ask unstoppable he would too for ob sake lol. Sht you should be getting paid for all the hard work you put into ob thru the years anyways so lol 😂. But yea I think a U.s based server would be best because, we have about 12-16 players atm a pretty good amount and only 2 of them is non u.s (faker and reaper) the other 13-14 is all us! Send the paypal I’ll donate for ur hard work ! ;)🙂
RE: Anyone remember Unpre ?
And his record
I'll make a better bot that is completely unbeatable, then make Unpre come back.
🙄🙄🤔🤔just now looking at this. Dope asf that no one could really beat unpre. But If you would ever bring back that unbeatable bot I bet that I would be able to beat him if not I’ll just get my secret weapon reaper the bot wouldn’t want no smoke with @Reaper :)