Faker the server ip

• Administrators

I can't find it, I need to restart it

• Sorry guys, I shut down the server. I'm quitting the game

• You're not sorry. If you gave a shit about the game you'd have given notice. very selfish.

Mikkel if you need funds to start another let us know. I'm willing to contribute.

• Administrators

Just start another server at digital ocean and give me login info, I will get it up and running

• Administrators

in the meantime, the frankfurt server should still work

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper I've been willing to contribute too for a long time. I just want Mikkel to take donations so I can send him money! But honestly Ocelotl cares about the game, that's clear as day. He just doesn't want to have to deal with the bullshit toxicity OB2D has.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Wow Reaper you sure are an early bird. Respect.

• Administrators

I could move the entire server, also the database etc to new york. Then we wouldn't have these problems anymore. Would require a few days downtime though.

• @admin how do you set a server up from digital ocean? Do we just buy the server have it running then we give info to you and then on would be running?

• Global Moderator

@admin Hey @Mikkel check discord

• @Faker said in Faker the server ip:

@The-Sniper I've been willing to contribute too for a long time. I just want Mikkel to take donations so I can send him money! But honestly Ocelotl cares about the game, that's clear as day. He just doesn't want to have to deal with the bullshit toxicity OB2D has.

I'm not sure what your definition of caring is but caring about the game is not shutting the server down on your way out because of a tantrum. It's quite the opposite of caring and is nothing but self-serving.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper Caring about the game doesn't mean you have to care about the community. Caring about the game is just enjoying the game and being to some degree passionate about it which we all are. We will get a new server, Crank and me are dealing with that but it's not fair to lash out at Ocelotl. He contributed to the game and that's all. Thank you @ocelotl I appreciate it and I hope you come back in the future. Will keep in touch on discord.

@The-Sniper Caring about the game doesn't mean you have to care about the community. Caring about the game is just enjoying the game and being to some degree passionate about it which we all are. We will get a new server, Crank and me are dealing with that but it's not fair to lash out at Ocelotl. He contributed to the game and that's all. Thank you @ocelotl I appreciate it and I hope you come back in the future. Will keep in touch on discord.

We all know what we are getting into when we play - the community is attached to the game. Leaving everyone else hanging out to dry because you got mad is unacceptable. I really don't understand why you'd want to defend that behavior.

I agree to disagree here.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper I'm not defending what he did, I personally wouldn't do that myself but at the end of the day he was the one paying for it. I wasn't there to know exactly what happened so I can't say too much. I just know Ocelotl is a good dude. Crank and I are working on getting a new server up anyway so no big deal.

• Global Moderator

@RayMeyers Lmfao

• Global Moderator

@RayMeyers Aspire to be like 3D. They are a non-toxic helpful community who rarely run into arguments. OB2D has a dispute every day. We should be working together as a team, not being at each other's throats every other moment. I stand neutral on Ocelotl's situation. All he did was try to help, it's not his fault if he can't take the unnecessary toxicity that comes with it.

@RayMeyers Aspire to be like 3D. They are a non-toxic helpful community who rarely run into arguments. OB2D has a dispute every day. We should be working together as a team, not being at each other's throats every other moment. I stand neutral on Ocelotl's situation. All he did was try to help, it's not his fault if he can't take the unnecessary toxicity that comes with it.

It actually IS his fault if he can't take it. What ever happened to taking accountability for your own actions, rather than blaming it on everyone else? Apparently being a dick, taking the whole game down and blaming it on others because you can't handle criticism makes you a "good dude" that was "trying to help." We have now gone nearly 10 days without a meaningful fight solely because of this idiots childish and selfish behavior. He did this to harm the game and the community. Not to mention this has killed any momentum we had getting people back on - we have surely lost players over this.

And for the record, we were on a positive track and working more as a team as you mentioned. Ocelotl became the toxic one. He was using alts, getting mad when others called him out for not defending, and then complained about the server and lag, while accusing others of purposely lagging the game. He even used the cheat where he would win a round and then quit the game to get a decision in early rounds. He had an epic meltdown and deleted the server.

The fact that others have not come on here to talk about how this is BS just goes to show that the game is in deep trouble.

• Administrators

I will move the current server to new york as soon as possible.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper I haven't been on enough to know what's going on tbh, been quite busy lately. I just know the Ocelotl outside of OB is a cool dude.

• @admin said in Faker the server ip:

I will move the current server to new york as soon as possible.

Thank you Mikkel always appreciate your efforts

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.