WHO IS FATNY

• Administrators

I always thought Jermain Taylor was Tyrant

• @admin Nope, Tyrant helped both of us get better. I think JT was also clubfighter I believe

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable Do JT and Fatny fight similarly?

• @Faker I mean at that time its tough to remember, everyone was primarily KOing each other, Title fights more so went the distance. I mean think about all the greats and Fatny was really an alt.... Not many great ones that were near his calibur at that time in 2006. I eliminated him being Larry,HTF,Lab,Sal only other possibility is JT. Even at the time M.A.B was good but I confirmed Fatny fought him too and Fernando Vargas.... It has to be JT nobody else.

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable And it is a bit strange for Jermain Taylor to be this random player who seems to be better than most HOFers but wasn't inducted? lol

• @Faker JT was dominant, arguably should be in HOF but I guess he didnt dominate long enough? Idk. He is defintely better than me and up there with HTF in his prime. He actually leads vs HTF all time H2H. I think he is above Larry H2h too idk but he was definitely a Goat just didnt make it to HOF. Any old timer would tell you JT was arguably the best ever.

• Global Moderator

@Unstoppable Sounds like Fatny lmfao

• @Faker Dude i got multiple wins on him and fought him quite a few times. Its something that you will never be able to say dude. Facts

• Global Moderator

@Reaper So I guess since you beat him, and I beat you.... Then i'm the man who beat the man. That works for me too

• @Faker Well crank beat you last and i beat crank twice in my latest fights so i guess i am the man who beat the man baby! ! Lineal Champ! and Crank has been the most dominate player so far too. 0_1595793444278_upload-eebe602f-fafc-464a-ad77-da8c438d3fac

• Global Moderator

@Reaper and I beat you 9 times in a row πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and Crank was clearly fucking around, gave you 5 knockdowns and you barely won by 1 point! With a 4 knockdown lead!!

• @Faker Dude I am the man so chill out. It happens man. Get back in line son. The vets were harder to beat in the last stamina system because of the likelihood of you getting koed. You will never know how hard this game use to be. Get over it and be humble. I probably did legit KO Sanchez in the first round because i had a lot of power back then and it was a different game.

• 0_1595808041645_upload-848375ea-e05a-4e90-9f19-3249bc5e12f4

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I don't buy it... Salvador was an inside banger from what everyone says, and you don't have the speed nor the power to trade with someone like that. And I don't believe you were better before.

• @Faker hahaha your such a newbie. Sorry dude but i have also koed him past the 1st round too. Be humble my friend.
    You dont know how it was with the old vets and you never will. Look at any fight in 2007 - 2008 and you will see how good i was.

• HTF told me a long time ago that JT gave him his account. Gave up on the game. He signed into Jermain Taylor for proof. I don't think JT is Fatny.

• But it's very possible if HTF and Fatny were cool like that.

• @King-John said in WHO IS FATNY:

HTF told me a long time ago that JT gave him his account. Gave up on the game. He signed into Jermain Taylor for proof. I don't think JT is Fatny.

that doesn't prove anything. just means Fatny gave up his Jermain account so he gave up the password. same thing has happened in the past with other accounts. there are several top accounts where passwords were shared so you never know who you were actually fighting.

• Fair point

• @King-John said in WHO IS FATNY:

But it's very possible if HTF and Fatny were cool like that.

I know this is an older topic to comment on but from talking to bb about this i think it’s about 99 percent sure jermain was fatny. And the thing is looking back at old forum htf has said fatny was a real good friend of his. They could of been so good of friends too pull this off. Even if jermain was actually leading vs htf(newguy) and unstop and was only down 3 to Larry at the time. While unstoppable has said only him htf and jermain was only one beating Larry consistently at the time it has to be fatny. Soon as fatny was created he was dominant beating everyone. Fstny was jermain , jermain could of easily been htf for those 4 matches to throw people off. Talking to black bear main accounts were shared back in the day so sometimes u never know who u were fighting. I think it’s fair to say fatny was jermain but we have to wait for htf to come back for a definitive answer.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.