Unified fight night and ob2d champ!

• Hey all i play fight night champion sometimes because i enjoy boxing games (FNC best boxing game) and i have won numerous online titles. I just picked up one of the world titles in the middleweight division! And i also beat faker for his oba belt. What a strange way to start 2021.
    Has anyone ever been able to do that? hold both world titles on both boxing games?
    I dominated the champ winning by 118 - 107 across 12 rounds and knocked him down 3 times. Only annoying thing is that i need to defend my belt every day or i lose it lol.

Currently EABF Champ - fight night champion (IBF equivalent) and OBA champ in ob2d (WBA equivalent)

I might retire on top to be honest. Anyone else play fight night?

0_1609599112327_WhatsApp Image 2021-01-02 at 14.50.32.jpeg 0_1609599116735_WhatsApp Image 2021-01-02 at 14.50.25.jpeg0_1609599184471_WhatsApp Image 2021-01-02 at 14.52.47.jpeg

• Global Moderator

@Reaper how do you have 30 ping and lagg on a Frankhurt server. Get a wired connection you lagg harder than American players on an EU server.

• @Faker Do you play fight night? Mr Salty

• Global Moderator

@Reaper No I stopped playing fight night a long time ago back on PS3, no one cares about fight night anymore, they don't make good games anymore. Wire up your connection and come unify. Are you gonna be like Skillz now and hide for the rest of your life?

• @Faker There are still a lot of people that play it hence the server still being up. Its better than ob2d for sure but i do find OB2d more fun because there are less exploits and you can chat lol. I think with Fight Night there are so many glitches and exploits that ruin the game. Its a shame that its not updated anymore because its such a old game but it definitely requires more skill to win on fight night.
    I dont think anyone has had two belts at the same time on both of these games though?

• Global Moderator

@Reaper There are hackers on fight night since it's a bigger game, you won a belt had a good night. As John says, anyone can get into the groove and win a title. But you can't go on long reigns and defend it against the best. It's easy to become champ. Harder to stay champ. You know you can't win now and that's why we're not gonna see you online anymore.

• @Faker yeah i think fight night is a harder game though so i am quite happy with my belt record on fight night. I have won numerous titles across all weight classes.
    I dont hide like skillz but i am reaching the end of the road with my career now. I dont want my record to suffer but i will defend and have to think where i go from here. I almost retired last year but i am going to have to seriously think about moving on from this game. Its so addictive though lol.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You tried like 10 times to get a win against me, let me try get a win against you? You a bum ass champ out here fight like a man and stop ghosting. I'll beat your candy ass if I see you online.

• @Faker il bop you next time faker dont worry

• Congrats Reaper. Cool accomplishment man

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.