A disconnect exploit cheating glitch!

• A exploit cheating disconnect win method!

barely since is hard to fight someone like me all these alts which i already know who it is has be disconnecting in the middle of the match whenever the person feels like he is winning the match. I find it sad if thats the only way to fight legit against me. so at this point i guess ill be doing the same.

• Global Moderator

@NVTT That's black bear, me and @itzcrank and even @The-Sniper have been saying this for a long time. What Black Bear is doing is unacceptable.

• Thats black bear but ironically @Faker was doing it a bit against me at one point. Its a silly glitch that just has never been fixed.

• Yeah I brought this up awhile back and it has not been addressed. I know Mikkel is busy. The only thing we can really do is just stop fighting Black Bear and his alts if we want to make it stop. At this point he's easy to spot. Make him pay for this crap by not fighting him. He will get bored and go away if no one fights him.

Between this and that long body jab that Faker uses when he's hurt, those are two of the most frustrating things in this game. That move is unrealistic, cheap, and an exploit. If you were getting your ass beat in a boxing match and crouched down and held your arm out, you'd be KTFO, not saved from a KO.

It would be nice to have those things fixed, along with the draw bug (when 2 cards have it a draw, the 3rd card should not win the fight, it's a majority draw).

Again I know Mikkel is busy, so not sure these can be addressed at this time.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper These are 2 totally different things. This disconnect bug is literally ending games against your will, the long jab mechanic has been around since 2007 and has been exclusively used by a select few players. Fact of the matter is, it's not game breaking. You're the only one who really complains about it. NVTT is another player who uses it too and just like any other move it takes skill to pull it off at the right time. And if you don't do it at the right time - you do get KTFO. I'm done talking about this.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I disconnected because you had 9000 ping and this was like last year??? Keep my name out of your mouth. You've even done it yourself mate. I saw you disconnect against Toos the other day when it was lagging. However I do believe @Mikkel should make it so when you disconnect, the game should continue and not be finalized. That way people like Black Bear won't be able to disrupt games anymore.

• @Faker said in A disconnect exploit cheating glitch!:

@The-Sniper These are 2 totally different things. This disconnect bug is literally ending games against your will, the long jab mechanic has been around since 2007 and has been exclusively used by a select few players. Fact of the matter is, it's not game breaking. You're the only one who really complains about it. NVTT is another player who uses it too and just like any other move it takes skill to pull it off at the right time. And if you don't do it at the right time - you do get KTFO. I'm done talking about this.

Actually Reaper was the first one to bring it up because he was about to KO you and you used it during title fights to get the edge. Any of us can do it, it doesn't take skill and it's not hard to do. Some of us choose not to because it's cheap. Neither Crank, nor Reaper use it. Hell, even Black Bear doesn't use it. He might find other ways to cheat but even that move is too cheap for him. If it's been around since 2007 that isn't saying anything. It's more prominent now because a champion is relying on it when he's hurt. It's an exploit that should be removed, period. You can be done talking about it all you want, we can agree to disagree. And of course you will advocate for it, it works to your advantage stylistically. I will never respect the use of it.

These might be two different things but I brought it up because my point is that there are minor fixes that could make the game a lot better (disconnect, long jab and draws). I already started a thread bringing up the disconnect - the thread went dead and he continues the same behavior.

• @Faker said in A disconnect exploit cheating glitch!:

@Reaper I disconnected because you had 9000 ping and this was like last year??? Keep my name out of your mouth. You've even done it yourself mate. I saw you disconnect against Toos the other day when it was lagging. However I do believe @Mikkel should make it so when you disconnect, the game should continue and not be finalized. That way people like Black Bear won't be able to disrupt games anymore.

But wouldn't that work the other way around - if you are losing and disconnect, you could potentially nullify a fight like it never occurred and to avoid a title loss ,etc.

• Idk if there wasn't the obv long jab defensive trick and the duck glitch with pressing 2 than 7 to come up and stoping at 5
    idk if I would even be competative tbh which is sad. So I love those ones the bad ones when you leave and stuff I don't like those, those should be focused on more.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper No no Sniper I mean remember how it used to be? When you disconnect, your opponent can just knock you out for free(if he chooses to) because the fight continues but the other player is still connected. So it would be your fault if you decided to disconnect.

I remember even in these cases, if @King-John disconnected I would always disconnect after him and not knock him out because I respect him. But now if Black Bear decides to disconnect a match, you can just knock him out for free. That completely stops anyone from abusing the disconnect bug.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper And also Crank does use it, just not against you and Reaper because he wants to be in your good books. Go watch his fights against me lol... I'm all with you when it comes to fixing the disconnect bug and making Majority draws be Majority draws and not split decision wins. But the long jab is just something you personally don't like to deal with. You and Reaper aren't exactly a big population anymore lol. I'm very grateful that we have a good playerbase now, it's reminding of the old days back in 2013 when we had a lot of active & semi-active players. Anyway... The majority of players will feel indifferent about the long jab thus leaving there be no reason to change it. It's just like in OB3D. If you've ever played OB3D there are certain spots where it's difficult to hit you because of the physics of the game. That's simply how the game is. You're good enough to find a way around it so do it.

• @Faker I adapted to that glitch Faker and every time you used it, i koed you or at least knocked you down lol. Its just really cheap thats all and toxic. Community quite toxic and a lack of activity will soon deplete the player base. I am crawling back into my hole for a bit myself lol. I will have a few fights maybe like a few months later.

• @Reaper said in A disconnect exploit cheating glitch!:

@Faker I adapted to that glitch Faker and every time you used it, i koed you or at least knocked you down lol. Its just really cheap thats all and toxic. Community quite toxic and a lack of activity will soon deplete the player base. I am crawling back into my hole for a bit myself lol. I will have a few fights maybe like a few months later.

Hope to catch you online at some point for a fight, haven't got to fight you since your return. Our schedules haven't aligned

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I've recently started to dislike you less because you're a funny guy but I call a spade a spade and lately you've been getting your ass spanked. Seems like you need to step it up bro

• yeah reaper is chill

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.