About the server & (possibly) getting a new server

• Global Moderator

@Mikkel @admin

There are slight skips on the NY server and the German server does not work.

Even if 2 people are living in New York and have wired connections, they'll still experience some skips here and there.

I'm sure there are a few of us, myself included who would be willing to make a donation for the best possible server that we could get. Let us know if that's possible @Mikkel

• hes right. game skips way too much. needs to be fixed or this game will finally meet its demise.

• I can also pitch in. Unstop said he would too. @CapAmerica ?

• Hell i wouldnt mind too

• I'm hard wired now and was still experiencing a good chunk of ping ups/downs and skipped frames. Best we can do is try to switch to something better as we can only assume that's the issue. If that's not it then we can eliminate that as a possible issue. Perhaps it could be something with the firewall that's blocking the game? We aren't using a browser or app anymore. Just a theory though. I'm no expert at this field.

• Global Moderator

@King-John I thought about that too but there was a point in time when we had the old European server and this was after java was removed from browsers - and fights were still very smooth.

USA to USA connections on a USA server should be extremely smooth without any skips but they still tend to happen.

• Administrators

Would like to but I don't know what server that should be. I don't know exactly what is wrong with the current one so I don't know if a switch would even help

• Not sure the solution but the lag is unbearable at times

• @The-Sniper yeah, i can barely fight in lag so i start swinging for the fences. I am already fighting at 50% of how good i use to be but this has taken me back to around 25%. Its enough to beat everyone but its so annoying.

• Administrators

Didnt know it was that bad, I'll take a look at it soon as possible

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.