No mas Reaper

• Reaper quit. He exit and ran after I was giving him a beat down. Funny how you and Sniper both go missing after winning a title... The amount of shots I give you monkeys and you won't even risk giving me one shot?? Defend the belt against me like a real champ LIKE i've done against you COUNTLESS times. You guys aren't real champs @thesniper @Reaper

• @Faker hey dude i just dont have the time lol. I gave you a shot yesterday after taking your belt. Whats your beef? I was online earlier but you wasnt online. I defended it a few times thanks.

• @Reaper What are you talking about. You get 2 wins out of 24 fights and you never wanna fight again? You're not a real champ - you haven't logged in once today don't talk out of your ass. Don't talk shit.

• @Faker dude just look at the main page lool. I beat the guy that whooped ya ass 4 times, you bum! lool
    0_1584054195542_upload-9a46e8f4-9890-4f82-9eee-f00f97d34b75

• @Reaper Okay, you have time to post but you don't have time to fight? By the way, that same bum beat you 6 times out of 24 fights and only beat me 5 times out of 85 fights?

alt text
    alt text

• @Reaper ALSO... Black Power = Ken Norton who has also been competitive against you. You have more losses in less fights.

alt text
    alt text

• Just get online and stop ducking me, I give you as many shots as you want but you avoid me like the plague.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.