Server now in New York

• Administrators

Yes it is..

• Thank you!!!!

• Global Moderator

@admin I think there's a bug, we can't spectate fights

• @Faker I know, will be fixed

• Mikkel with the championship belt! I love it!

• Most people I play the lag is so slow the game is not even worth playing. Not to mention pings fluctuate from 90-200 in a matter of seconds... it's honestly unplayable versus most opponents. Is there really no way to make the server more solid? I really think it's the reason people end up giving the game up, and to be honest I have maybe one person I can consistently play (Faker) that the game is even worth loading up due to the terrible lag versus most other opponents. It's really, reallllllly slow. It's 2018 and I feel like I'm on a dial up modem. Is the server able to handle the game?

• Where do you live ? Personally I have a ping of 88-91 consistently.

• I think it could be the client to be honest. After using the updated client, i was lagging bad against faker, and was experiencing a lot of strong hang ups. Before the update, the fights were very fast and smooth besides fighting Toosmooth. So i am not sure what the problem is. It's either that or the servers are just bugging out and needs reset or whichever along those lines.

• Global Moderator

@King-John I agree with John, I also think it might have something to do with people using different clients to play against each other but probably not...

• I just played against myself, no lag at all. Let's see what happens.

• Seems in general there are some problems here and there..don't worry it will be fixed.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.