A little personal message out to everyone

• Global Moderator

Got a personal message for every body
    @Reaper I fought yo ass 2 days ago and I got the W over 15 rounds. Something not many people can do against you. Give me my credit. And I love how you think you can just come online and fight me and try to box me and think you're gonna win the title. Go back to slugging.
    @Bill51390 (guessing this is toosmooth?) I give you respect for making me as good as I am today. Your connection ain't the best but it's manageable and plus if I ever run into someone else that laggs, it won't be nothing new to me.
    @Floyd-Mayweather You a good little champion, you just need some work on your defense, you're way too aggressive and it ends up taking a big toll on your stamina making it very easy for me to take advantage of you. Good fights.
    @King-John FREE SMOKE FREE SMOKE FREE SMOKE
    @thesniper You ever want to fight, you know where to find me. I want some more of that work, you give me tough fights.
    @HTF POPS! You'll be impressed with how much I've improved.

• loool dude your improving because your the most active player and most of us are less active. I wont give you credit as a champion because your a paper champ but i will say that you have improved. Stop getting shots at the OBF title without giving a fellow champ a shot at your title. Makes you look bad dude.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I'll give John a title shot @King-John If John wants it he can come get it

• @Faker Its out of courtesy. Your activity against me has plummeted since you have become champ. I dont know whether thats because your afraid to lose or what but i am more than enough to beat you even when i am only operating at 50% because of my lack of activity.
    You use to fight me all the time but now you just fight people you can beat more often.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Goes the same for you, 15 round fights are a lot longer than 10 and 12 round fights. But I did enjoy fighting you back then with the smooth connection (not to mention I would own you on my good days) But now Reaper boy times have changed. I'm just simply better.

• @Faker That is no excuse for defending your title against bums. Most top 5 people will be able to beat you faker. You barely get past me as it is.
    You are better because you been playing a lot more so il admit that.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I appreciate that but i'm defending the title against anyone. I'll beat HTF when he gets on, defend my title and take his title. @HTF

• Global Moderator

@Reaper You talk a big game for someone who just got knocked out

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.