One Champion - One title -

• Global Moderator

@Mikkel @admin @administrators

We should only have one title in the game. Remove all titles and just have one.

• @Faker lol faker stay humble. Looks like crank beat ya ass. I think its good the way it is right now. Gives more people a chance.
    You have been humbled again. You only got one title left dude lol. That will go soon if you start defending it. Exposed and humbled.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Yeah so what? Why don't you fight him? It's not good the way it is, you just want a reason to keep ducking people.

• @Faker Dude you are the biggest ducker in the game and now you have been exposed. Take some humble pie my boy! lol

• Global Moderator

@Reaper you're only against it because you're a bum and you don't want to fight me or Crank. Therefore you are ducking

• @Faker I aint ducking at all dude. you sound salty as hell on the forums these days.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper How can you be against 1 belt. It will force us to compete and show who truly is the best? If you're against it, by God you are a fucking ducker.

• @Faker i am against it because youll duck for weeks and play league of legends.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Look how happy you are sitting there with a belt and not defending it against anyone. Don't you want to be a challenger again instead of being a fake champion? There should be 1 belt and Crank should have it. Go beat him and prove yourself if you really wanna be champ. You're against the competition. You don't wanna fight the best. A true champion would defend his belt against anyone. Not avoid people like the plague. You fought him in OBC when you both have belts. You're a complete coward bro.

• @Faker Faker i just knocked you out a few times on your alt. I will fight you anytime fool. Il take your belt anytime i want too. I almost beat Crank in a close fight but i shall come back and do my best next time. I got nothing to prove anymore Faker. I defended my belt multiple times today.
    In fact why dont you give crank a shot at your belt since you keep talking so much about him? you got his number so give him a message lol.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper I beat him, you haven't beat him. I'll give him a shot when you do. Don't make me call that southpaw from Bristol to give you a hiding again.

• @Faker Il be able to beat crank dude. When was the last time you beat him? looks like hes whooping you at the moment.

• @Faker Dude i just knocked Crank out and messed around in the rematch that i lost lol. whats your point?
    Apparently Crank even texted you to come online but you didnt turn up fool. I cleared out my room and beat sniper/crank and toosmooth. Come get some boy!

• I just defended my belt against the entire room dude. Thats what a true champ does. So shut up ducking bitch. go on your alts and practice.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Calm down I wasn't even home. But well done Reaper. You're doing well.

• @Faker ahah you back now and you aint even defending you bum. You got time to come on the forums. Shut your mouth next time when you call me out.

• @Faker What you gotta say now boy? am i still ducking boy!? what you gonna do? you little panzy

• @faker comes on here and trolls @reaper but hasn't defended in 6 days himself and hides on alts. Good riddance. You've been exposed now faker. Even crank agrees. You are on your own, just like I told you before. And you have no one to blame but yourself. You spend more time insulting others and complaining than fighting. I can't believe you actually paid crank to come back. That sure as hell backfired on you. Go back to your league of legends. OB is a lot better without your antics. You've been called toxic by literally everyone who plays the game at this point.

• Global Moderator

@The-Sniper Compulsive liar. Confirmed.

• @Faker I don't have anything to prove to you. No one respects you, and I don't have time to try and reason with you. I tried to help you. If you can't see what's going on by now you never will. I'm done with this shit talk. It's gotten nowhere. You have also gotten nowhere with me and Reaper so I don't know why you keep starting new threads and fueling the fire.

@Reaper for the record Faker says he wants to be stripped and won't defend anymore.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.