Reaper

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Cmon man you got the belt, defend against Sniper, Toosmooth, Crank and Bigwhite. You get a belt, have a few exhibition bouts with toosmooth, get your shit kicked in and you never show face again. What's up with that? You're a joke. Active every day when you don't have a belt but inactive when you have one?? And you say i'm crazy over belts. I'm crazy for the actual game. Fucking dickhead. I dare you to defend against Crank. i just dare you.

• @Faker lool what the hell. Dude i have a life man. Not fought for 2 days. Get a grip. I am a more active champ then you but i am liking your activity. I had to wait 3 weeks to get a shot at one point then i beat ya ass.
    I already smashed your head in anyway (back to back) and il defend against anyone. I think i have proved that. I got nothing left to prove as i am the lineal champ once again. Hell i may even retire soon but lets see.
    Toosmooth is a decent player and i have given him shots. I am sure if you fought him enough he would beat you. The lineal champ calls the shots kid and be humble fool.

0_1593791982666_images.jpeg

0_1593792022832_images (1).jpeg

• Global Moderator

@Reaper so can you tell me why you're able to reply on the forums but not login? Can you tell me why you lose to toosmooth 'back to back'? Can you tell me why you left the moment Crank logged in? Can you tell me why you were online every single day trying to get a shot 'Mr has a life'?

Even a rusty Crank would take your belt off you. Go give him a shot? I can give him a text when you're next online?

DIDN'T THINK SO. Mr Coward.

The only thing you have in common with Tyson Fury is that you're both bald BUT the shaky difference is that he's bald by choice.

• @Faker hey Faker, i dont have 30 mins for a fight sometimes dude, only takes 2 minutes to come on here.
    I see you lost both to Toosmooth and Bigwhite. Stay humble my friend haha wow. Your lucky they rematched you too. I just beat both bigwhite and toosmooth within 2 rounds so i cant be that bad kid. Like i said Faker you have been exposed, you use to rarely fight but the more you fight the more you lose now. I even heard you lagged the 2nd fight with Bigwhite so you didnt lose again.

0_1593811550383_upload-280a8185-1b87-41e0-be42-b8f517fbdc3c

• @Reaper said in Reaper:

@Faker lool what the hell. Dude i have a life man. Not fought for 2 days. Get a grip. I am a more active champ then you but i am liking your activity. I had to wait 3 weeks to get a shot at one point then i beat ya ass.
    I already smashed your head in anyway (back to back) and il defend against anyone. I think i have proved that. I got nothing left to prove as i am the lineal champ once again. Hell i may even retire soon but lets see.
    Toosmooth is a decent player and i have given him shots. I am sure if you fought him enough he would beat you. The lineal champ calls the shots kid and be humble fool.

0_1593791982666_images.jpeg

0_1593792022832_images (1).jpeg

Prediction of toosmooth beating you came true and i also called bigwhite beating you too. I am like Tyson Fury! Stay Humble boy!
    @The-Sniper I think you got a shot too man. Faker is folding right now.

• Global Moderator

alt text
    alt text
    alt text

When you lose it means nothing. When I lose it's like someone beat a HOFer. Funny ain't it

• I've been busy with a remodel.... haven't been on. Faker you went weeks where you defended like once a week or every other week. Once again, maybe look in the mirror ? However, it sure is nice to see the game busy. I hope to get back into the action soon. Just been super busy at home. Take care guys. Best of luck to both of you, but I think it's great that things are going back and forth right now. This is a good moment for OB so don't focus on this crap. You are both great fighters. I'll see you soon.

• @Faker its funny because your not humble so i love it when your cockyness gets shut up.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.