A serious suggestion

• Global Moderator

@administrators @admin

Lets be real, I probably wouldn't have all of the belts if recent HOFers like John/Fatny decided to stick around. When it comes to Reaper he likes fighting once and if he wins he'll tell you to go fuck off and then he'll post on the forums. Talk about ruining the game right? These guys act completely sketchy when it comes to titles and don't even really want to play the game.

That's the sole reason I think titles should be temporarily removed from the game. It will help the game. We'll all start fighting more and we'll be fighting for the sake of fighting instead of being complete jackasses because a title is on the line. @The-Sniper clearly doesn't understand the frustrations of not getting an immediate rematch because it hasn't happened to him in years.

No one here should have a title. As Reaper once said - to be the man you gotta beat the man. And no one really beat Fatny or John for a title during their recent reigns.

• @Faker You take the belts way too seriously dude and this game in general. Just fight and enjoy it.Learn to take a loss and remember that i always rematch. I haven't immediately at times due to time constraints but your guilty of not fighting people in rematches too. You even did one worse and used a alt to transfer a belt.
    Even if you didnt get a rematch so what? Its not like a lot of people play this game man. So i think we all are pretty much guaranteed a rematch unless you completely duck someone or dont play (which is sort of what you do).
    If you dont want to be active anymore then remove the belts yourself by giving it to other people. I dont see the problem with that. Actually seems like your suggesting this right now on your post.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Then why does it take you days to rematch you dumb fuck. The previous champ is entitled to an immediate rematch. You don’t get any freedom until you beat the champ twice in a row. But no, instead you fight big white and toosmooth. I’ve got no more words for you.

• @Faker You just ignored everything i said. your in your own world faker.

P.S. i will knock you out if you ever step up to me again.

• Global Moderator

This post is deleted!

• @Faker said in A serious suggestion:

@administrators @admin

Lets be real, I probably wouldn't have all of the belts if recent HOFers like John/Fatny decided to stick around. When it comes to Reaper he likes fighting once and if he wins he'll tell you to go fuck off and then he'll post on the forums. Talk about ruining the game right? These guys act completely sketchy when it comes to titles and don't even really want to play the game.

That's the sole reason I think titles should be temporarily removed from the game. It will help the game. We'll all start fighting more and we'll be fighting for the sake of fighting instead of being complete jackasses because a title is on the line. @The-Sniper clearly doesn't understand the frustrations of not getting an immediate rematch because it hasn't happened to him in years.

No one here should have a title. As Reaper once said - to be the man you gotta beat the man. And no one really beat Fatny or John for a title during their recent reigns.

Faker you have 3 titles. If you don't get a rematch for a few hours over one of the belts, who really gives a shit? Not that I am saying it is right that he does that (and he should stop) but get over yourself. You think this is like the end of the world over the belts - you are so obsessed with them you have to go on an alt to get them back and make a transfer. You are out of your damn mind.

Also for the record, if you don't have time for a rematch reaper, dont fight him to begin with. You need to give immediate rematch.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.