Please fix the glitch crouch cheat/exploit

• Hi Mikkel,
    I was beating Faker in our rematch and he used the glitch crouched numerous times when i had him hurt. He ducked while throwing a jab but i could not hit him. @admin
    I mean you asked me to rematch him and now hes exploiting this cheat. @Mikkel
    I will be retired until this is fixed.
    Look at the reply Mikkel, he did it on several occasions as i was going to knock him down.
    Its a new low for Faker.
    @The-Sniper Sorry dude i lost to him but only by split decision. He had to cheat to beat me.

• He says if i lag again he will resort to cheating.
    0_1589927577834_upload-0fdc59f1-338c-49d2-af4f-514ff571ad63

• I've seen this exploit as well. It's bullshit. a bug in the game. Faker this is pretty sad if true.

• @The-Sniper watch the fight and look at his messages. He just admitted it. He even said it wasnt a clean fight lool! I never thought he would go this low.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper It's part of the game. APB does it to Fatny, Phenom uses it. Fatny has used it. HTF uses it. You guys are dumb lol. If it's part of the game it's not a cheat.

• @Faker maybe for a second, or here and there. I don't know what context you used it in as I haven't seen the fight. But I have seen it used as an exploit. It's a bit of a cheap move, but that's part of your deal - finding little quirks to piss people off so they leave themselves open.

EDIT: Just tested it out with who I believe was Mikkel - if you are on the inside the only thing that works is a body shot to the armpit.

• @The-Sniper Thanks dude. I was robbed off my victory but i took home a better victory :) . He may of lagged me, glitch ducked me and bombarded me with messages during the fight via discord but i still won. Just showed the lengths he is willing to go to. I actually thought higher of Faker.

• @The-Sniper thank you for avenging me. I knew you would beat him. He just needed to give you a shot. Congrats champ :)

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Credit to @The-Sniper - Took a different approach to that fight and paid for it. I guess he is right, I can slug it out with him but it's just more risky.

• Global Moderator

@Reaper Clean fight meaning without lagg btw..

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.