Crank and Faker for HOF

• Administrators

Its the gamer called Faker

• I approve for both. Definite yes for Crank. Well deserved at this point. Faker semi yes semi no. I feel like of the two, Crank won the battle, but i can understand Faker getting in too*. He has developed in to a great fighter capable of beating HOFers. I'm sure they both would give Fatny a run for his money, maybe haha.

• Reaper and Red Viper next for HOF!

• yea why not just put every vet in the HOF LOL

• Administrators

I can change the images if you want, just give me an url

• Crank for HOF Faker NO... but looks like Mikell puts whoever he wants and not player opinions.
    Let me explain why I think that. HOF means someone who dominates their era winning more than losing to current top opposition. Crank has done that.

Faker has NOT. Anytime he gets a belt he doesn't fight and avoids top players, he never dominated shit, but anyways thats just 1 persons opinion, Mikell already put him on so whatever, I just think it discredits past HOFs of this game. But yeee haaa congrats i guess.

EDIT: I guess its not just my opinion, other vets above mentioned they're not sure about faker being hof so proves my point.

• Right on, didn’t know he’s 37… makes it even more pathetic SMH

• who cares game is dead anyways, but i just wanted to say, i love how faker is always on when he is not champ, but as soon as he grabs a belt he dissapears :D its hilarious, but congrats on HOF son.. you can jerk your 2icner to it before you go to sleep LOL pathetic...

• Global Moderator

@Couture Thanks little man, have a beautiful day.

• "little man" says the little indian dude, i read it in your accent shit is hilarious :D

• @Faker btw its funny how you so "busy" but anytime you're mentioned you're here ASAP :D

• Global Moderator

@Couture Fuck off you little wanker, you're not even worth responding to. Irrelevant random bitch. No more attention for you.

• @Faker yet here you are responding, everyone knows you’re a BITCH. Ducking and hiding going under alts. You ain’t shit punk ass wanker.

like I said go jerk off to your “hof” page. All the vets know you don’t belong chump.

You avoid top competition and fight them as little as possible, rest of the time you hide and make excuses go fuck yourself pussy

• @Faker oh I’m random cause I’m not hof or don’t religiously play the game, unlike you I have a life and don’t give a fuck about being hof you little pussy.

I was around the golden days and give MY opinion that you ain’t shit and don’t belong, it’s disrespectful to the rest of the hof. So again FUCK YOU DUCK

You know what separates you from the rest? They fought everybody multiple times clear out the room won more than they lost… something you can’t do you loser. You’re a mediocre player that played when ob was dead, yet you still can’t consistently beat top players 😀 which is why you duck and disappear and fight as little as possible while you’re “champ”

Sorry not sorry spitting facts

Your bum ass wouldn’t even be considered top 10 back in 2005-2010 you sorry ass chump

• Global Moderator

alt text

• @Faker truth bombs hurt... LOL bye bitch

• Global Moderator

@Couture No, just don't feel like talking to a guy whose breath smells like dead squirrel dogshit mixed with tobacco. CY@

• @Faker nobody's talking to you anyways, plus better smell like tobacco than curry bitch.

btw funny how you just came online as henry-armstrong and also active here at the same time :D... ahh you are a pathetic loser just like i have been saying smh go eat shit again loser

• Global Moderator

@Couture You're obsessed. Go get a life man, you're just an angry person who smokes. You're not in a position to be talking about an era that you weren't in. And quite frankly because of that, I don't even know who you are. Stop being annoying. All you want is attention, go to YouTube man, you can argue with people you don't know for days there.

• take your own advice chump, just like i said you go hiding on alts fucking go get a life, and you dont matter you aint shit, i dont give a fuck about you.

Just like i said it to your face on the game, and you got all offended, im saying it here, you're not that good and for damn sure aint hof, go back to the game fighting under your alts bum

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.