Crank for HOF.

• Title says it all. Well deserved. Fought and beat the best, no excuses, long title reign. etc etc etc

• Hey man. I completely agree, he has mastered the stamina system and has a good balance of power and skill too. That was the only thing missing from Fakers Game. Faker doesnt have the same power as Crank. He gets my vote.

• I still cant believe people like Red Viper havent been inducted but Mikkel has been out of touch for a long time so not surprised.

• @Reaper Well i have always said that Viper should have been in the HOF long ago. I can understand why he wasn't though. I know 2008 he was damn near unstoppable to beat as stamina was non-existent in those settings. It was a slugfest bloodbath every fight. Very fun times those were.

• @The-Sniper I think Crank should be inducted in to the HOF.

• @King-John What makes you understand why Red Viper isnt? @mikkel

• @Reaper He's never truly dominated the game. You wouldn't see him always on the front page of OB holding the titles. He's more than capable of winning and defending the titles. He's an excellent offensive threat no doubt about that. He can KO someone in an instant. The only time i remembered him to be #1 was 2008, but that was short lived. He was terrible at defense to the point where he would lose to really bad/non trying fighters. In these current settings, he wouldn't be able to stand a chance against Crank or Faker. He'd lose so much stamina that they'd pick him apart before he can attempt a combo attack. If you put everything together that he's accomplished, it's hard to argue that he isn't HOF worthy. That's really all i got on that.

• @King-John Weak. I would not bother mentioning the current stamina system because you dont know if he could adapt. You can say the same about a lot of fighters however there has to also be a criteria for great fighters that made their mark. Nigel Benn for example never truly dominated and you dominated in a weak era but you both still made it so Viper still should. Viper was able to fight with the best fighters in 08 and be highly competitive. I dont remember seeing many people with 9k wins

• @Reaper Not weak when it's the truth. He's a great fighter and i personally think he should have been in the HOF based on what he was able to accomplish. But my opinion on that may differ from others.

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.