I think this has become technical issue. Unpredictable keeps schooling everyone including fatny like they were 5 year old kids.
Now obviously we "mortals" need some unfair advantage coded in to be able to box against Unpredictable.
- OB Accounts: Rocky Marciano plus too many alts
- Join Date: 2007
- Status: Retired for now. Logs on every now and then just to troll.
- OB Class: A+++++ Elite and yes you got it right a FIVE STAR Elite.
- Goals: Been there, seen that, done it all so none other than reaching 1000 fights (on an alt) with above 90% win percentage I have been hunting after ever since joining OB2D.
- Titles won: too many to remember
- Title defenses: too many to remember
- Best win streak 132 wins in a row in total.
- Style: Very technical when needed to. Other than that force ko for the win!
- Signature Punch: The Rocky Marciano combo (now also available without french fries).
- Signature Taunt: Letting opponent recover back to full healt before KOing him for good.
- Weakness: Fatny, the king of OB2D
- Career highlights: Been there and done it all but yes there is one little thing that rises above all titles and such: making Reaper quit after I tkoed him 16 times in a row all inside first two rounds. We were supposed to box 100 times
- Quotes: "I just TKoed you 16 times in a row Reaper. What's the matter? Can not make is past first two rounds? Did I make you quit? Why so silent all of sudden? Oh I just made you STFU "
- Stupid nickname given by other players: Mini Fatny.
- Words of wisdom: Styles make fights. Sometimes even HOF caliber fighters lose to inferior boxers due to this fact. Everyone has their rythm and once you get inside that rythm, you will make life hell for that person (in the ring).
Ray Johnson wrote:Lotsa people think Unpredictable is a bot.
I would like to point out that He/She is not a bot because
- Bots would take no or very little damage.
- They would be fast enough to react to a hook and He/She has been hooked many times.
But i agree, he/she is a techinal issue that must be sorted out.
Why don't they just take Fatny's titles?
prepare for major backpeddeling from johnson
edder- tech draw 6
prof-win tko 7
"ill taught them i'll teach em. after now i knock him out like i said before, i'll be the guy and after i beat him i'll show him his mistakes"
-world most overated fighter ever
-worst right hand in the game
-even worse still jab in the game