Warning: Don't fight alts. the exit cheat still exists.

• brah, aint nothing to justify, besides your lag KO you got outboxed, and tried to cheat again its a FACT. so go get a better internet or stop cheating on purpose...

PSL if you kiss mikells ass enough maybe hell put your mediocre ass in HOF like faker.

• @BedroomBully said in Warning: Don't fight alts. the exit cheat still exists.:

brah, aint nothing to justify, besides your lag KO you got outboxed, and tried to cheat again its a FACT. so go get a better internet or stop cheating on purpose...

PSL if you kiss mikells ass enough maybe hell put your mediocre ass in HOF like faker.

I'm not a cheater and have never been accused of it. By anyone but a fool in hiding. Later

• ummm you did lag KO me, and you did start lagging the fight after getting your shit pushed in..... OK
    on top of that made a thread complaining LOL

• @BedroomBully I have never lagged a fight in my life. Keep believing your own made up BS to make yourself feel better. Troll

• i talked to others they all said the same about you... so keep staying delusional fool LAGBOI

• @BedroomBully cool. Glad you feel good about yourself for quitting.

• do you feel good about yourself for cheating? and right after getting your ass kicked so you go back to cheating again? and after that going on the board to complain? :D pathetic fool

• @BedroomBully there is video evidence you cheated. All you have are unfounded accusations.

I'm done arguing. Goodbye troll

• too bad video evidence dont show lag? right that works on your favor BITCH

• @The-Sniper Don't argue with stupid people. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. - Buddha

Looks like your connection to Online Boxing 2D forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.